Electrical and Computer Engineering
ECE professors have made it easy for you to incorporate
studying abroad into your academic plan. These plans
specifically map out how studying abroad can fit into your
course schedule without pushing back your graduation date.
- best terms for you to study abroad
- potential courses for you to take
- changing your course schedule to accommodate your term abroad
Along with mapping out an academic plan, the ECE department has four universities chosen as examples because their semester works well with our quarter system, but there are many other institutions as well. You can click on names to be taken to requirement page:
- Korea University, Seoul, South Korea
- KAIST-Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology, Daejeon, South Korea
- University of Aizu, Aizuwakamatsu, Japan
- University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
In summary, there is no reason for you to not have a meaningful international experience incorporated into your academic plan!