Faculty/Staff International Travel Registration
If you have not completed Step 1, log in to Banner Web. Go to the Employee tab> Pre-Authorization of International Travel is at the bottom of the list.
This step will require approval from your supervisor and the President.
To continue to Step 2, please read all the information about what you will need to complete this step.
- The emergency contact person (not traveling with you) is updated in the profile section.
- Your contact information while traveling (i.e. cell phone number and the carrier, email only, WhatsApp, etc)
- Your trip itinerary to include dates, locations, and accommodations with addresses and phone numbers. Download the Faculty & Staff Trip Itinerary Template to your computer to help you organize your travel information before you begin. You will upload it to your application.
- E-ticket copy with a confirmation number.
- Passport information and photo page scan, not a passport card *Most countries require that your passport be valid at least 6 months into the future from the last day of your visit*
Some screens have changed.