FACULTY/STAFF INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL REGISTRATION
Faculty and Staff International Travel Registration (STEP 2)
If you have not completed Step 1, log in to Banner Web.
Go to the Employee tab> Pre-Authorization of International Travel is at the bottom of the list.
To continue to Step 2, please read all the information about what you will need to complete this step.
- Emergency contact person (name, address, phone# and not traveling with you) updated in the profile section
- Your contact information while traveling (i.e. cell phone number and the carrier, email only, WhatsApp, etc)
- Your trip itinerary to include dates, locations, and accommodations with addresses and phone numbers. The Center for Global Engagement has a Faculty & Staff Trip Itinerary to help you organize your travel itinerary information before you begin
- Flight itinerary (uploaded e-ticket copy with confirmation number)
- Passport photo page scan or picture of that page (not a passport card ****Most countries require that your passport be valid at least 6 months into the future from the last day of your visit****
The completion of the International Travel Authorization Process (Step 1 and Step 2) is mandated for all Rose-Hulman international travel. If Step 1 and Step 2 are not completed and verified by the Center for Global Engagement and Risk Management, the trip is considered non-approved and Rose-Hulman will not reimburse travel funds or costs associated with said travel.
Please contact the Center for Global Engagement with any questions.