Faculty/Staff International Travel Registration
Faculty and Staff International Travel Registration (STEP 2)
If you have not completed Step 1, log in to Banner Web.
Go to the Employee tab> Pre-Authorization of International Travel is at the bottom of the list.
This step will require approval from your supervisor and the President.
To continue to Step 2, please read all the information about what you will need to complete this step.
- Emergency contact person (name, address, phone# and not traveling with you) updated in the profile section.
- Your contact information while traveling (i.e. cell phone number and the carrier, email only, WhatsApp, etc)
- Your trip itinerary to include dates, locations, and accommodations with addresses and phone numbers.
- The Center for Global Engagement has a Faculty & Staff Trip Itinerary to help you organize your travel itinerary information before you begin
- Flight itinerary (uploaded e-ticket copy with confirmation number)
- Passport photo page scan or picture of that page (not a passport card) *Most countries require that your passport be valid at least 6 months into the future from the last day of your visit*
The completion of the International Travel Authorization Process (Step 1 and Step 2) is mandated for all Rose-Hulman international travel. If Step 1 and Step 2 are not completed and verified by the Center for Global Engagement and Risk Management, the trip is considered non-approved and Rose-Hulman will not reimburse travel funds or costs associated with said travel.
Please contact the Center for Global Engagement with any questions.